.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 29, 2012

MintyMix split wig VIDEO review

Right now I'm sitting here waiting for this Hurricane Sandy to supposedly wreak havoc in my area... the winds are slowly picking up, though the worst is supposed to be around the afternoon. Ugh.

My power's been flickering in and out, so I tried to just upload this review that I finally put together! It's just a review on my Mintymix Deep Pink x Black split wavy wig. Like I said before, I wanted to start doing this so other darker skinned girls would be able to sort of get an idea of how unnatural colored wigs look on them. Hopefully soon I'll be making another one in the coming weeks~







I'm hoping my power won't get cut, but in the case that it does, I guess I will talk to people later e_e ugh

0 comments:

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~