.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 22, 2013

Random Church OOTD

A few weeks ago I was playing around with some of my Liz Lisa goods and make a cute casualish lolita outfit for service that day~



I had just washed my hair within that week and I was a too lazy to really flat-iron it-- so I thought of this hairstyle instead. When I thought it up, I was thinking of some Micky/Minnie Mouse designs I've seen where their ears are sort of propped to the side. It came out pretty cute, although a bit messy! Next time I attempt it I plan to clean it up and figure out how to part it nicely and stuff.


The outfit itself is pretty light-- not too heavy with lolita accessories and things~

Rundown:
Top - Liz Lisa
Skirt, hair ties - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes - An*tai*na
Fur collar - Forever 21
Other accessories (not seen)~ all offbrand

0 comments:

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~