.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, November 13, 2011

New York Comic Con part 2~




Part 2 of NYCC spam~


Saturday and Sunday I was being pretty lazy most of the time. T-shirt and jeans and more roaming around~Nothing much to say, other than getting more swag and just lazing around xD


dat PMS



Unf Altair


unfunf Ezio Auditore~


Power Rangers challenged by Narutards. Silly Narutards, you can never beat the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.


my Yani~ om nom




Sunday~

Sunday is always dubbed Kid's Day. The explosion of cute when you see little tykes cosplaying as super heroes and other characters


This Halloween Sora made me accept the fact that I am a pedobear




Forever a fatty


Usagi~


Best Sazh ever.

bro had a chick attached to a fro pick. why I havent thought of this



Now~ for my swag spam xD

Pretty much everything I got~
-Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword tshirt from playing the demo~
-GTA III tshirt from tweeting about it xD
-Assassin's Creed Abstergo shirt for having already preordered AC: Revelations (coming out Tuesday, still completely freaking out over it)
-little tote that they were giving out with marvel characters and stuff on it
-Vampire freaks sticker
-Grand Theft Auto III stickers
-Final Fantasy XIII-2 moogle pin (it was part of a competition that was going on during the con... that I obviously didnt win ; w;) + some other pins
-Final Fantasy XIII posters


The stickers and pins upclose~




The posters I got... this was literally the only purchase I made at Comic Con, I waited until Saturday for Kinokuniya to cut the price for these... both of them came together and after the discount I only got them for $7. Badassery



After the con was all said and done with on Sunday, all my friends got together and ate Chipotle and whatnot, and discussed the con and con drama xD It ended on a pretty good note~ as far as gaming , I'm looking forward to Assassin's Creed: Revelations tomorrow night. Don't expect any blog posts for the week and expect a LOT of Facebook/twitter updates x3

0 comments:

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~