.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello Kitty exhibit~

One weekend in December there was a special art exhibit that included names like Hello Kitty and Tokidoki, etc~

I went there purely to visit my love Kammie of Mintymix, who was modeling in lolita the whole weekend with Hello Kitty!




Kammie so adorable in her AP outfit ; w; with crazy braids that reminds me of Kyary (and Pippi Longstocking-- who remembers that story???) and a bunch of stuff in her hair. I always wanted to make headdresses like that~ never found the time though.


Kammie convinced me to take a picture with Kitty. I didn't really want to because I was in my work clothes and wasn't looking cute at all xD But I ended up doing what Kammie said ; w; can't resist her sweet personality

Unfortunately I was only there for about 10-15 minutes before I had to run to work... there was a lot of nice art though! If  my room wasn't trash and if  I wasn't saving up for my Guyana trip, I would've bought one of the paintings.

Maybe next time~

1 comments:

Amani said...

Long time I don't hear about Kammie!! Good to see she's fine ^^

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~