Powered by Blogger.
- Pre-Lent nomming
- Michi in NYC~
- My 23rd Birthday!
- January Purchases--
- Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual gets (Jan 2013)
- My Eye-Makeup Routine~
- Kawaii International recording~ 1/10/13-1/21/2013
- I've been trying to get along to my posts again......
- Vassen Diamond 3-Tones Review! (Gray)
- LoveShoppingHolics Store Review!
- December's Pre-Christmas purchases!
- Hello Kitty exhibit~
- Had my nails did...
- Beulah membership pin~
- Lolita Day Tea Party! 12/01/2012
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (86)
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
5:00 PM | Posted by Amani | | Edit Post
Two weeks ago I went with my loli bbys Chris, Laura, and Rune for some noms before Chris started Lent and before Laura left off to Katsucon for the weekend~ I was still recovering from bronchitis, but I felt well enough to eat (being me, of course, nothing can make me turn down food ♥)
We went to Gyu-kaku near Times Square--
Pork belly, yakishabu, kalbi chuck on the grill~
Some of my meat, along with some garlic rice which is really good~
And then I found out they recently added taiyaki with ice cream to their dessert menu... and I had to get it. Had to.
My poor fishy, after being warmed on the grill~
My outfit for the day~