.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Impromptu schoolgirl hangout




A few weeks ago I met up with some of my peeps for 'schoolgirl' themed gathering for a bit of fun. At first we were gonna go to BBG that day and take "~Will senpai notice me?~" type photos under the cherry blossoms, but it ended up sort of cloudy and we got lazy so that ended up not happening. Instead we had a good time between Chinatown in Manhattan and roamed Downtown Brooklyn.


Rune came over to my house, where I put a bit of makeup on her. I immediately got frustrated because chick got a great face. What I mean by that? Spotless smooth skin, a nice thin nose and she has this ridiculous dark skin spots where you'd normally contour and everything. So her nose naturally looks contoured. Even her eyes looked like she had already lined them with dark brown eyeliner :| wtf



The result. I also did a -tiny- bit of teasing to her hair do it would be less lifeless xD Easy stuff

After that we hopped on the metro to meet Rio and Mei in Chinatown since some of us haven't been there in a while. We walked around, got some little cakes and crap, went to what's left of Elizabeth Center (seriously, this thing used to be bustling with all these little weeaboo stores and asian fashion stores and whatnot when I was new in lolita... what happened?). The puribooth shop continues to amaze me because I seriously do not understand how it's stayed open all these years with their crap quality and ridiculous prices. Makes me with the Toto booths were moved there instead of eventually going to the junkyard :| I would've opened a shop myself, smh

We later went to a family-style Chinese restaurant and had some good grub, and then went to Fay Da for some sweets and bubble tea.



For whatever retarded reason I made the suggestion of walking around, and that ended up with us walking over the bridges and just acting real retarded. It was super fun though!


Rio in her schoolgirl-ish inspired sl00t outfit


Rune was clearly about dat EGG/Soul Sister life LOL practicing all the poses


Mei didn't give a damn for school uniforms and went for one of her casual gawthy outfits


Tired student hookers. I originally had my hair straight but then it was humid as hell and my real hair poofed. Gross.

When we got to Downtown Brooklyn Rio and Rune departed... meanwhile me and Mei ended up walking even more, hitting up a Starbucks, and eventually walking BACK to Manhattan. xD Talk about random idling. It was a good workout even though my knee swelled for a few days....

My only flattering images, once I got home xD



Probably should've went for my black sneakers.. I ended up looking pretty stumpy, not to mention bloated.





My recent makeup~ I've been switching it up a -little- bit as far as lash placement. Also not sure if it's noticeable, but I've been also playing around with eyelid tape and seeing how more defined my crease is~




2 comments:

Amani said...

Oh that schoolgirl meetup looks fun. I'm going to steal that idea, you've been warned! Now how do I force my friends into participating, in a nice way..

Amani said...

HAH! xD good luckk

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~