.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Out in the City~


I don't know why my face looked so perfect here but xD I love my camera



This week I met up with a gal from Florida, Jesika~
She's mad pretty irl * w* though i was loling because she was wearing like, lace tights and otks and stuff without thermals or anything xD In like 20-30 degree weather lololo

I met up with her and Rio for a bit in the city, and then our friend Tadahiro joined up with us a bit later, and then we went to eat in Koreatown, and then we decided to be random and take the Staten Island ferry xD She wanted to see the Statue of Liberty but it was way past closing time (plus it's like what, 20 dollars to be able to go over there?), so the only way we'd get a good look at it is from the S.I. Ferry. which I didn't know was free but. LOL NOW I KNOW


Manhattan from afar





Me and Jesika :3


She finally left NYC today ; A; Didn't get much of a chance/had much money to do stuff like purikura but, hopefully next time~

1 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

o hai. :D

Nice to see you, too, miss pretty. <3 I'm utterly enamoured with your header graphic for this blog. It's overwhelmingly gorgeous~.

Oh, and besides that, the scarfs you and your visiting Floridian friend are wearing are each adorable. All in all- you and your blog are made of win. 8)

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~