.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
So I haven't done blogging in a long while. I used to be on Livejournal posting 3-4-5 times a day, and now I barely touch it. I'm definitely not as active on fashion communities (e.x. EGL Livejournal) like I used to be, so don't expect much out of this blog.

I'll reintroduce myself before I go any further.
My name is Amber. Some people know me online as Amani(kitty) or Ambrosia.
I'm 20 years old, currently working, currently searching for what I really want to do with myself career-wise. I've been into fashion, Japanese fashion for about 3-4 years now, and at the moment I'm trying to build my personal space, my personal style, and my own lifestyle.

Main reason behind the making of this blog is to just simply update on my life-- nothing professional, nothing -too- personal. Outfit snaps, reviews, shopping hauls, my daily life, my faith, and whatever I may contemplate, along with any quotes, stories, etc. that I find relevant or an inspiration to myself. or to other people.

Sounds boring already, huh? xD Oh well.

Enjoy, I guess?

0 comments:

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~