.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Loading...

Twitter~

Friday, February 8, 2013
I've been trying to get along to my posts again... but of course, I work near the end of the week. blah
What's worse is that I've been suffering from bronchitis for a good number of days now :c

I went to the hospital on Sunday after I woke up unable to breathe properly... they said it wasn't that bad and gave me an antibiotic, some cough suppressant and sent me on my way. They didn't bother to tell me that I actually had to -cough up- the phlegm in my chest... how am I supposed to know how to deal with this issue? I haven't had bronchitis before...

So I didn't get that special little memo until two days on antibiotics by my friends... so since then I've been trying to get better. I passed once (it was sooo gross) and I thought I was good, but now I'm back where I can't breathe that well again...

I'm sitting here doing the steam/vaporizer methods but at the same time I'm worried. This blizzard is supposed to be hitting the Northeast starting tomorrow.. and I'm supposed to be going to work too. What if something happens to me and I can't get medical attention? Not to mention my health insurances are acting really stupid again.

Crap sucks, man. I hope I'm able to force out more phlegm tonight and that it would be the last of that problem..

1 comments:

Galaxxxy said...

I know its not much but I'll pray for you!

Follow Me :3

Links!~