.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Loading...

Twitter~

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas~


The whole Christmas weekend I was working, I didn't get a single bit of rest...
December 25th was when I would leave to the airport, so that whole time I was pretty much getting ready to leave, rather than actually sleep in for a good while.

Christmas Eve was tiring but enjoyable for me-- I worked an early shift and got home just in time for family Christmas activities. Makes me glad that my family does the old tradition of celebrating on Christmas eve, and opening presents that night.

I was so tired that I didn't get a chance to actually take pictures though. Just the family group shot above. See me in my all black work clothes still? lol

Now onto the presents...


 Yes, I am keeping these boxes, because they are awesome. dat sparkle



A pair of jeans my mother bought me and a winter headwarmer from my sister~
 


Two tunic tops/dresses from my mom again~


AND MY GOD, A ONESIE. I CAN'T EVEN

A FOOTED ONESIE. LOOK AT MY FEET JESUS

Who remembers onesies from back in the day? Christ... when I saw this, a wave of nostalgia just hit me. Man, I never had a onesie since the early part of the 90s, so the fact that my mom got me a nice, warm, fleece onesie now made me freak out. My kigu finally has competition..

I used to be all 'meh' about christmas presents, but for the past two years or so I've been getting some really great stuff. A lot of it are things I would want but would never -really- get for myself, or necessities that I'd never think of-- my mom would always supply me with them and I'd end up using them until they're worn out. That's why I love my mom. 

My sister gets me the hip stuff-- shoes and sneakers she'd know I'd rock-- though this time she was a little too hip for me.. having gotten some game device for smartphones when I'm still on my basic phone... LOL So she's been trying to get me something else. The thought counts though~

I wish I was able to get things for them, but my Guyana trip said otherwise. I hope that I'll be able to get something for them when their birthdays come up this year..

0 comments:

Follow Me :3

Links!~