Powered by Blogger.
- Pre-Lent nomming
- Michi in NYC~
- My 23rd Birthday!
- January Purchases--
- Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual gets (Jan 2013)
- My Eye-Makeup Routine~
- Kawaii International recording~ 1/10/13-1/21/2013
- I've been trying to get along to my posts again......
- Vassen Diamond 3-Tones Review! (Gray)
- LoveShoppingHolics Store Review!
- December's Pre-Christmas purchases!
- Hello Kitty exhibit~
- Had my nails did...
- Beulah membership pin~
- Lolita Day Tea Party! 12/01/2012
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (86)
Monday, February 4, 2013
1:00 PM | Posted by Amani | | Edit Post
On December 7th my church had a member appreciation service, where they honored all the new and longtime members of the church. It was a pretty good service, especially with food at the end xD
Having officially taken the right hand of fellowship on my 22nd birthday last year, I was brought to the front and presented my own church pin~
Pastor joked to everyone that no one would really see it because I decided to wear my wig xDD My weave kept getting in his way/covering the pin and stuff. Sorry~?
It has a small loop at the bottom for bars that everyone recieves once they've been members for a long while-- a bar for every 5 years, I think. Once you get to like 20 years, I think? Or maybe 25? They switch your pin to one with REVERSE colors, and then add bars onto that from then on~