.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.

Twitter~

Monday, February 4, 2013

Beulah membership pin~

On December 7th my church had a member appreciation service, where they honored all the new and longtime members of the church. It was a pretty good service, especially with food at the end xD

Having officially taken the right hand of fellowship on my 22nd birthday last year, I was brought to the front and presented my own church pin~ 
Pastor joked to everyone that no one would really see it because I decided to wear my wig xDD My weave kept getting in his way/covering the pin and stuff. Sorry~?

It has a small loop at the bottom for bars that everyone recieves once they've been members for a long while-- a bar for every 5 years, I think. Once you get to like 20 years, I think? Or maybe 25? They switch your pin to one with REVERSE colors, and then add bars onto that from then on~




I'm proud to be a member of Beulah Tab. Now to just get my act together.. LOL


0 comments:

Follow Me :3

Links!~