.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.

Twitter~

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Snowstorm

I've been meaning to make a couple of update posts (Gal-O-Ween, Wig review post, Wig mod post, Election day, etc.) but I haven't gotten along to it yet.. I will try to catch up tonight, assuming that I'll be free for the rest of the day.

I was actually stuck in Harlem for the past two days. I went to my best friend Muffy's apartment because her baby Jasmine turned 3 on election day, and so there was a nice little party for her~ As comfortable and lazy as I get when I'm over at her place, I stayed over like I usually do. And then the next day, lo and behold, the "Nor'easter" that was supposed to be RAIN from warm weather actually got cold enough to make snow. Sticking. snow.

So I didn't get home till around 7am this morning... my feet were cold and soaked because my sneakers let the snow right into them,.... my favorite sneakers are getting old and I'm feeling so sad about moving on~ wishing I could find another pair somewhere on the internet in my size...

Anyways yeah~ I will try to catch up pretty soon!~

0 comments:

Follow Me :3

Links!~